Terms and Conditions
All purchases are sent in organza bags as standard.
UK orders under £40.00 are sent using Royal Mail 2nd class Recorded delivery service and charged at £3.95 per order.
UK orders over £40.00 will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery service and charged at £6.75 per order.
For orders over £100 in value delivery is free.
Your jewellery will be dispatched within 4 working days. If your order cannot be dispatched within that time, we will contact you.
The term “CG Jewellery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CG Jewellery’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Purchase of Products
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law.
This website and our terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
A contract between the customer and CG Jewellery for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, and the goods dispatched.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- No two strings of pearls are alike as they are organic in nature and are put together by hand. By nature, all pearls have defects in them (the less defects, the higher the price generally). The colour of pearls may also vary slightly due to their nature. Please note the lengths of necklaces and size of pearls are approximate due to their handmade nature.
- We only display items in stock, or we mark ‘Out of Stock’ accordingly. Where several orders are received for the same item, thus depleting our stock, we apply the principle ‘first come, first served’. If we are unable to dispatch your purchase immediately, we will contact you the next working day and offer a solution.
- All pearl jewellery is supplied ready to wear and has been handmade from cultured freshwater pearls, some with other coloured stones as so described.
- All necklaces are presented on professional pearl thread, individually and professionally threaded.
- Single strands of pearls are knotted between each pearl to prevent rubbing and damage of pearls. This also prevents the loss of any pearls if the necklace should break, except for those items presented on wire. Typically, most multi-strand or fashion type pearls are knotted at regular intervals.
- Clasps or metal parts are either 9K, 14K, 18K, 925 Silver, or as described.
Your order can be cancelled at any point prior to despatch for a full refund.
If you are not happy with your purchases please return them to us within 30 days. We will be happy to make an exchange or a refund providing the items are returned complete, unworn and in perfect condition. Due to hygiene reasons, in keeping with standard industry policy, we cannot accept returns of pierced earrings or custom-ordered items (Exceptions at our discretion).
You must advise us of your intention to return all or part of your order in writing either by letter to 82 The Street, Manuden, Bishops Stortford, Herts CM23 1DS or by email to